[linux-dvb] How to search in mailing lists of linuxtv

Hi to all mailinglist,
    as my first question i ask to not ask ^.^ : there is a search function
in linuxtv mailinglist threads? It could be useful to solve already solved
problems with minimum effort by mailinglist contributors.

    For now i've found a way using google: writing this search string:

issue site:linuxtv.org

    I've tried 'issue site:linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/' but it
doesn't seems to work.

    I think that if there is a way to search in mailing list sould be
advertise on site to preserve a right use of the ml.

Thanks to every developers and testers.

 Sponsor:

 Suonerie polifoniche, loghi, sfondi colorati, giochi multimediali, ecco tutto quello che trovi nella sezione email.it dedicata ai cellulari

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3116&d=4-1

Home | Main Index | Thread Index