[linux-dvb] Re: Only Trouble with DVB-T (Budget drivers broken)

 Hi Juri,

 Thanks for your answer. It is good to hear, that i'm not
 alone in the world :)

 Do you have problems with ARM crashes, too? (timeout waiting
 for command idle)

 Maybe anyone of the developers with access to a dvb-t
 hardware could look at this problem? My system can be used
 for testing, if someone of the developers doesnt have access
 to dvb-t hardware.

 Greetings,
 Andre Neumann

Home | Main Index | Thread Index