[linux-dvb] Re: Status of DVICO FusionHDTV Plus driver?

Hi Andrew,

> I was just wondering if his driver has been merged into the standard
LinuxTV
> DVB code, and if so, if it's in 2.6.10?

I built the DVICO drivers on my FC3 system here using the 2.6.10 sources
with:
CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV=m
All of the tuners etc. in the kernel have not been compiled in the kernel.
CONFIG_I2C=m
CONFIG_I2C_ALGOBIT=m

Then I downloaded the latest linux dvb-kernel stuff using CVS:
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv login
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv up -PA
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@linuxtv.org:/cvs/linuxtv co dvb-kernel

There was one changed required to cx88-cards.c:
http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DNTV/unpacked/video4linux/_patch

I also built mythtv from source too, but used the apt-get method to download
the mythtv suite and related perl module/encode/decode library dependencies,
but them removed all of the myth packages and built from source.

Cheers,
Richard.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index