[linux-dvb] Re: How do I know if the firmware is loaded correctly ?

Am Dienstag, 11. Januar 2005 11:55 schrieb Matthias Fechner:
> Hello Hauke,
>
> * Hauke Reese <reese@fh-westkueste.de> [11-01-05 11:19]:
> > I don't run a script, suse 9.2 does it for you.
> > But when you I type lsmod I see all the nice modules like
> > budget, saa7146,dvb_core,stv00299 and so on.
> > the only thing is, that I don't get a picture if I haven't started
> > windows before.
> > When I type dmesg I got the answer "is n".
>
> have you done, what is described in README from the dvb-kernel driver?
> You are using kernel 2.6?

You mean the /usr/share/doc/packages/dvb/README.SuSE ?
yeah I do so and all modules are loaded, even if I delete the files in the
firmware directory !

But perhaps do anyone know wich files must be in the /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware
directory ?
--
Hauke Reese
Fh-Westkueste