[linux-dvb] Re: Demux stops to work when tuning too many time

From wthiel Wed Jan 12 20:17:33 2005
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 20:17:33 +0100
To: Valsecchi Patrick <patrick.valsecchi@nagra.com>
Cc: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: Re: [linux-dvb] Demux stops to work when tuning too many time

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 05:51:22PM +0100, Valsecchi Patrick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If I run a code that does something like that:
>   openFrontend
>   while(1) {
>     tune
>     waitSignalLock
>     startDemux
>     acquireOneCATSection
>     stopDemux
>   }
>
> Everything runs fine for around 2000 iterations (not a constant number).
> Then, things start to go wrong. The DVB card is able to tune
This sounds like vdr's "data stream broken", or however it was called,
and it reminds me of problems when reception isn't very well (for me:
skystar2.6B).
Have you tried CVS? It might be fixed now.
Unfortunately, I did not have the time to check CVS for my problem
so far. Later...

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index