[linux-dvb] DVB-C tuning troubles

Hi,

I’m using VDR 1.3.15/18 + kernel 2.6.10 with 2 DVB-C cards (FF + Budget).
Same troubles with the cvs dvb-kernel

1) troubles on two transponders (multiplex)
With my config I cannot tune on 2 transponders.
To be able to tune to the first weak transponder, I have to increase the
dvb_override_tune_delay to 800
To be able to tune to the second weak transponder, I have to increase
dvb_override_tune_delay to 2400
The problem I have is that wince I increased the dvb_override_tune_delay,
the zap takes a really long time even for the good transponders.

- Is there a way to increase the tuning delay only for a set of
frequencies ?
- Is there a way to track down the problem with those two transponders ?

2) tuning trouble on the budget after some time (around 1 hour)
When my box is up and running for more than an hour, the DVB-C Budget cannot
lock on any frequency. Is there a way to patch this problem ?

Thank you

Philippe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index