[linux-dvb] Re: Satelco EasyWatch MobilSet

On Sat, 15 Jan 2005, Michal Semler wrote:

Dne so 15. ledna 2005 19:01 jste napsal(a):
On Sat, Jan 15, 2005 at 11:36:07AM +0100, Michal Semler wrote:
On Internet I got this info about parts inside:

These parts are important. Do you know boys something about SMB
Stecker ???
Never heard of it :)

Can I ask why you didn't check for the Linux driver status of this
device *before* buying it?
I wanted use it under Win $P, but non success too :( I will ask directly
Satelco. Hope driver for linux will come in few mounths :)
Finally I've found the link in the archive: