[linux-dvb] Re: dvb_net wintv nova-s

Am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 15:01 schrieb emard@softhome.net:
> OK, dvbtune may work too, I've never
> tried it and I'm using szap but that's
> perhaps only preference.
>
> Check tuning:
>
> see last lines of ifconfig dvb0_0, for
> the field Address: 0x... does this in hex
> represent your PID in hex correctly?
????? how do you meen it ?
In the description they say the pid is 1400 for unicast
or 1405 for multicast. How can this be an IP Address ?

> Also see dvbtraffic output, does it list
> some relevant traffic
never tested this program,
will tell you tomorrow

> If all is well, we have initialization problem,
> enable reset in 7146 core
How can I do it, never heared of this option.

> Emard

Thank you for your effort,
perhaps you've got an example configuration for me ?
best hauke
--
the more i know,
the more i know that i don't know anything.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index