[linux-dvb] kaxTV (kaffeine-dvb) trouble

Hi,

I tried your cvs snapshot, but it doesn't work for me. It scans and it seems I
can tune (console writes about it), but I get no picture and no sound.

I just compiled the sources w/o installing them. I guess this is no problem?

BTW, kaxTV 0.3test with two patches is not really stable for me on changing
channels. Sometimes the whole app just hangs. I still get no EPG data (but i
got these in kaffeine dvb, at least). Do I need to delete some files? I
rescaned channels several time...

--
Prakash Punnoor

formerly known as Prakash K. Cheemplavam