[linux-dvd] Alphacrypt already on the TODO list ?

Hello

first of all thanks to the driver developer's for the great work !

I read many messages about the alphacrypt and known now that the CI is not
supported.Now I buy a second DVB-C so I also need a second CI modul and the
irdeto 4.7 sold out so i only can get a alphacryt.

Now my question : Is the support for the alphacrypt CI already a thing on the
TODO list for the driver ??? and when what du you Think that it work's

mfg

Oliver Lorei

Home | Main Index | Thread Index