Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[linux-dvd] DVD Playback works fine except 2 things: DVD-R and PAL 60
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [linux-dvd] DVD Playback works fine except 2 things: DVD-R and PAL 60
- From: "Nils Heidorn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:34:43 +0100
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <20020124085723.GA19904@ulima.unil.ch>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maybe you got a hint for me, 2 things are bugging me right now:
-1- I can playback DVD's just fine, PAL as well as NTSC, but my self-burned
DVD-R's ( using a Pioneer DVR-A03 ) do not play, vdr complains about the ifo
file not beeing found ?!
When i mount a regular DVD and compare to my DVD-R, i can see that the
directory & filenames on my DVD-R are all uppercase while many of the
commercial DVD's have lowercase filenames, is that a track to the solution
of the problem ???
the other Problem:
-2- I can playback NTSC movies just fine on my regular TV Set, but when i
use my other one, the image is Black and white, as this TV does not support
But from playing with a Hollywood+ Card i know that it supports PAL60, is
the DVB-S able ( and how can i make it ) to play NTSC as PAL 60 ???
That would be sleek :)
Thanks for any hints/infos,
Main Index |