[linuxtv-softmpeg] Softmpeg with hardware decoder

Hi all,

As I've had a couple of requests I have put the current source for the softmpeg with hardware decoder in at:

http://crp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/libsoftmpeg-cle266-0.02.tgz

... but it still crashes for me fairly frequently :-(

If anyone else could run it and see if they can track down the problem that would be great!

To revert to software playback, comment out the line:

#define COLINP_HW_DEC 1 in src/video.c, then run 'make install' again.

You'll need to patch DirectFB, as described in my previous message to this list.

Help debugging would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Colin