Re: Can we work together?

Dear Sir,

thanks for your mail. I am one of the convergence founders and I would be
interested in receiving more information about your company and your project.

Maybe we could be of help

sincerely

convergence integrated media

Martin Springer

--
Whatever you're up to in the next twenty-four hours, I hope it's profitable.
(Richard Quest, BBC)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index