[mpeg2] Re: no init for kfir on 2.4.0

> Regarding the file extraction I just had to realize that bash seems
> to have a built-in echo.
>
> echo -n -e "\x52\x4b\xeb\x74\x00\x00\x0f\x3c\xfc\x00" > MPEG1_6.HLD
>
> is supposed to write a header with the binary data 0x52 0x4b etc.
> when using /bin/echo or echo when not using bash as shell
> it seems to write the text \x52\x4b ...
> although /bin/echo --help states to behave just like the echo in
> bash. Bug in /bin/echo???

 Kees Cook and I just figured out the same thing, but changed the Makefile
 to use perl instead.

 Now, the firmware file size and md5sum match, but I get the same
 error.

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
Sr. Network Engineer                       Counterpoint Networking, Inc.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index