[mpeg2] Kfir1 - Kfir2

Hi,

to make it clear: The convergence driver is only for Kfir1.
Kfir2 is - as far as I know - not in production yet. There may be an
evaluation board or reference design avaiable but not really for sale.
The Hauppauge Win PVR is equippped -as far as I know- with Kfir1. But
the convergence driver doesn't work with it because of a different
hardware layout.

You can order the Kfir1 card at BMK via the known web form. The may have
a delay in answering enquiries because the end customer is not their
main business. They are an OEM manufacturer. But they do it. If you are
in hurry they can send it with express mail (pricy). I got two boards
the next day after order.

regards
Frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index