[mpeg2] Re: How to encode the video into NTSC 720X480

In message <004a01c0baac$a1ffa1c0$ef02a8c0@tb>, Frankta
<frankta@263.net> writes
>Hi,
>   Does anybody know how to encode the video(NTSC input) into NTSC 720X480?
>   Thanks to LinuxTV and I got the board from BMK.It runs OK. But when I try to
>encode the NTSC input video
>as Full D1 resolution. I only can get 704X480 not 720X480. But some NLE can only
>accept 720X480.How can I get it?
>   BTW, Does any body know that which NLE is suitable for MPEG2 IBP editing?
>Since our network bandwidth only allow me to send the encoded file as small size
>IBP format , if I store the video into big-sized I-frame only file  I have to
>convert it into IBP at last.
>
>Best regards
>Frankta

The only IBP editor, as opposed to an authoring system, that I know of
is ADedit from Applied Digital Technology and "jolly good it is too!"
but then we are the UK agents!

You should look at http://www.applied-digital.com

--
Best regards