[mpeg2] Kfir board with WinTV board (or other)

Hi again,
my question is similar to the 'Kfir board with WinTV board'-Thread in
the archive: I would like to use some tv-tuner card's video out as input
for the kfir board. But from the lists archive it seems like there is
none video out support for any tv-tuner under Linux ?

Another idea from Steve was:
>I was expecting to pick up analogue video by soldering onto the
>board.  I'll follow back from the bt878 mux (video input) pins to find
>where to pick up the video I expect.

Did you have success with this?

Thanks for any hints,

Marco.