[mpeg2] Re: Problems...

Frank Rosengart wrote:

> You can use 0x12 size to get quarter PAL, for example @ 2Mbit it looks
> really fine.

Indeed, I stand corrected, though I wouldn't call anything this board
does "really fine".  :)  But for $330, hey, I can put up with a bit of
artifacting!

My fancy new kfir tool sure took the guess-work out of setting the board
up for this.  Obviously I did something wrong when I tried to do this by
hand, earlier.

When do you think a new driver will come out with my kfir tool in the
package?  It would have avoided the problem that kicked this thread off,
since it demands that the microcode be installed in /lib/kfir.
--
= Warren -- Video articles: http://www.cyberport.com/~tangent/video/
=

Home | Main Index | Thread Index