[mpeg2] kfir audio problem

Hello,
Iam currently trying to use kfir Encoder Linux driver to get audio & video ES into two seperate buffers. However as per the current code, we have access only to one output buffer mpgbuf which is being filled from dmabuf.
Right now this bufer output gives either video alone OR audio+video (looks like it is the MUX output) ie.
We are not able to read the ADSP (audio)output alone.

Iam looking for any information on this.
Any leads on how to get video & audio into two different buffers??
Thanking in anticipation!

Regards,
Anita Koshy
Senior Software Engineer