[mpeg2] kfir audio problem

I guess demux would  solve the prob of getting audio/video into two buffers.

BUT I have also been trying to use the kfir windows (Kfir cast version 4.00.on Windows98) & linux kfir driver to get the Audio ES stream/Audio PES. No luck with either of them !!!!
Was trying to figure out how this was supported to get seperate audio output.

The kfir chip specs say that Packet AES output is supported. Is there something amiss here??

Thanks & Regards
- Anita Koshy

Home | Main Index | Thread Index