[mpeg2] File request...

Hi everyone,

Since I still haven't been able to compile the KFIR driver on anything else
than 2.4.2, I was wondering if anyone could mail me a precompiled version
for any kernel >= 2.4.9. The system is running on an Athlon platform.

I'm still trying to get things to compile normally, but in the meantime I
really need to know if things CAN work, the only way to do that is a
working driver. So if you have a compatible compiled version lying around,
please mail it to me (not the mailing list) at marcel@subbot.net. I'll
update the kernel to match the module version :)

Visit my Homepage at http://www.subbot.net/personal/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index