[mpeg2] Re: One line disturbance in picture

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 06:35:16PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> If anybody has an idea what else I could test or change to get this thing
> to work, I'd appreciate that very much.

This is probably completely unrelated, but it's worth a try: I used to not
be able to use my card for more than a couple of minutes before the video
would become garbled.  The solution was to attach a 486 cooling fan to the
Kfir chip.

Your problem doesn't sound like it's heat-related, but it's one more thing
to consider if all other possibilities are exhausted.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index