[mpeg2] Occasional breaks in the video for Kfir1 when played using a decoder

Hi,

   Occasional breaks in the video for Kfir1
   when played using our decoder.
   We tried Program Stream/Transport Stream/MPEG1
   have the same problem. The small minimal breaks
   are observed every 1 minute and sometimes is very
   visible on fast moving DVD source input like a
   roller coaster ride clipping.
   Please let me know, if there is something
   in the driver, which can be tuned.

Thanks and Regards
Deepak

P.S.
I have already asked this today in a reply to
a previous topic. Just opening a new mail
for the convenience to track.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index