[mpeg2] Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: kfir vs. mpex and multiple sources]

Alfred Zastrow wrote:

> Andrew de Quincey schrieb:
>
> >>what's the difference between kfir and mpex?
> >
> > MPEX is a newer hardware design. My trials have shown the MPEX is much more
> > stable than the KFIR cards (I've had some running for weeks without any
> > lipsync problems)
>
> Hi,
>
> I got my mpex-board (with tuner) today. I want to integrate it into my vdr.
>
> Is there anybody out, who has some sources to start with.

Take a look at the 'sky' plugin that comes with VDR.
I don't have an mpex board, but from the plugin side this
should make no big difference (except for the way you
access the actual board interface).

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index