[mpeg2] Re: Setting Audio, Video, and PCR PIDs

Hi Andrew,

thanks for the update; I'll try the patch today.

> I modified yours a
> bit, mainly to avoid writing to static values shared by all saa6752hs
> instances (I have machines with five MPEX cards in them).
Opss... I always forget that people can have more than one card... ;-)

> Did you get round to doing the video format selection patch?
Sorry... I have been preempted by a different project, but I hope to be
able to prepare the patch in one day or two.

				Luca
                               N O    W A R ! ! !

Home | Main Index | Thread Index