Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Fw: Re: help me to run VDR!!!!
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [vdr] Fw: Re: help me to run VDR!!!!
- From: "Martin Hoffmann" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 12:23:16 +0200
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> > P.S. I don't know how to post a reply when someone reply to me. How can
> > I do?
> Doesn't your email frontend have a "Reply" button??
@Klaus: I guess what he refers to, that after pressing reply, he has to
manually add email@example.com in the TO: or CC: Field. By default only the
writer of the last message appears there.
At least with MS OutlookExpress (yuck) this beahviour occours ...
Main Index |