[vdr] Re: DVD AC3 playback for vdr

> > Am 24.9.2001 um 18:02 schrieb Andreas Schultz:
> >

> >>PLEASE, everbody, test this patch. I hope to be able to start with some
> >>more interresting DVD navigation and menue stuff as soon as this
> >>annoying audio business is finisched.
> >>

> > Great, A/V now always in sync!
> >
> > I have two bugs found. Language switching does not work anymore, sometimes
> > it changes the language for a while, a few seconds after i hear AC3
>

> grr, have to look into that one, probably a problem with the changed
> audio track selection code

I can confirm this bug a little diffrent. When I switch audio, vdr
segfaults.

> > channel 0. Stopping while replay causes a jerk (sorry, i don't know the
> > word for 'quietschen' or 'kreischen').

When I try (I know you mentioned it in your message) AC3 with a external
tool, I got only 5 seconds sound, than it freezes.

But ldpcm playback in the initial language works very fine. So we are
getting closer to it :)

> ups, i knew this, should have been on the "known issues" list. I tried
> to find, but it happens regardless wether i mute audio or not.
>
> > Good work. Thanks!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index