[vdr] VDR Recording Problems

Hi,

I've installed VDR 0.96 yesterday with Hubertus Sandmanns Manual. (VDR 0.96,
Drivers from 03.10.01, and lirc 0.6.3)
Everything works fine, but if I stat a recording, the VDR restarts again,
and again.
I tryed killall vdr, and reboot the Machine, and after this reboot, VDR
restarts are not fixed, because it reboot again continously.
I killed again vdr via killall vdr, and recompiled it with make clean, and
make REMOTE=LIRC. But the Problem is the same like before.
What did i wrong?

My System:

P3 1Ghz @ 750Mhz
256Mb RAM
2x DVB-s (a old one and a new one)
DVD ROM
80 GB Seagate HD with 5400U/min.
SuSE 7.2 Pro
LIRC 0.6.3
VDR 0.96
DVB-20011003
CI Interface

Gruß, Niko

P.S. My CAM Interface with Irdeto ALLCAM SE4.6 didn't work too.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index