[vdr] Re: Up-To-Date Astra 19.2E Radio channel list.

Am Montag, 8. Oktober 2001 08:53 schrieben Sie:
> With my patch - which is basically Klaus' test code already delivered
> "commented out" in the code - VDR is able to record radio programs.
> The patch works for stations whose VPID is set to 0x1FFF (8191) (which
> usually is true for radio only stations).
>
> Without that patch, VDR will only create a 0-byte-file and do an emergency
> exit.

Then I don't understand why this worked for me ;))
Have I got that patch without knowing (I don't think so, I know my patches ;)
) ??

One card system with Hauppauge DVB-S here, 8191 is my vpid for radio and I
can listen and record quite well... (I'm checking with sunshine live on vpid
8192 RIGHT NOW).

Clueless...

Greets,
Sascha Volkenandt