Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: System hangs after starting a mp3 File
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: [vdr] Re: System hangs after starting a mp3 File
- From: "Tilo Renkl" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:27:35 +0200
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
- Content-Type: text/plain;charset="iso-8859-1"
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On 15 Oct 2001 "Tilo Renkl" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> my vdr (0.96) with the mp3-Patch from Stefan hangs directly after
>> mp3 playback.
>> No sound any more no channel switching nothing. Even the watchdog of vdr
>> not restart the DVB-driver (device is busy ...)
>> Does anybody know anything about it ??
>If this is reproduceable, please remove the // in the line
>// #define DEBUG
>in mp3.c and mp3-menu.c, recompile, try again from a console,
>post console output.
>Maybe I can see where it hangs.
Thanx for your help. The problem was an unpatched mpg123 !!!
I installed the standard mpg123 from my SUSE 7.2 (0.59r) - this is installed
/usr/bin, then I compiled your patched version and did a "make install".
copies mpg123 to /usr/local/bin - wrong path. I realized it after comparing
Nontheless thanx for your quick help.
Main Index |