Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] MP3/MPlayer extention 0.25 released
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [vdr] MP3/MPlayer extention 0.25 released
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stefan Huelswitt)
- Date: 19 Nov 2001 18:30:10 GMT
- Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
- Content-type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
- Delivered-To: email@example.com
- Newsgroups: local.linux.vdr
- Organization: Home, sweet home
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
you will find the first MP3/MPlayer extention for vdr 0.98 right
now an my homepage.
Biggest change is that I moved to a internal decoder/id3 parser.
You don't needs mpg123 any longer, but you must have installed
libmad from <http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/> (at least
version 0.14.2b required). Please refer to the install
instructions on my homepage for details.
-Updated for vdr 0.98
-Using libmad <http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/> for mp3
decoding. You must use at least version 0.14.2b. mpg123 is no
longer needed. This removes all problems related to mpg123
(e.g. bad locale, startup hangup, left behind mpg123 thread).
-Added ID3 support in playlist editor. You can switch display of
filenames and ID3 names with the green key. NOTE: the initial
display of the ID3 names can take some time as all the files
have to be scanned. Press OK to see full information on a
-Added ID3 support in the browser. Press the blue key to get the
information page. NOTE: on none-MP3 files only the filename is
-Added '-follow' to the find commandline when scanning
directories to follow links.
-Joined with MPlayer patch. Add MPLAYER=1 to make command line
to enable MPlayer support. Obmit MP3=1 if you want only MPlayer
firstname.lastname@example.org | http://home.pages.de/~nathan
Main Index |