Mailing List archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[vdr] Re: Remote Control
yes VDR works fine with DVB+lirc support ,i.e. dvb.20011117.
1. compile/install lirc (0.6.4)
2. edit button definitions in /etc/lirc.conf
3. compile dvb/driver, dvb/driver/lirc
4. compile VDR with lirc support
5. load dvb modules, i.e. 'make insmod'
6. load lirc_dev module
7. load lirc_dvb module
I hope I remember the module name correctly,
otherwise its the one from dvb/drive/lirc
8. start lircd
9. start vdr
10. have fun
It should work with any 'programmable' remote control.
I haven't tried it so far.
Is there anybody using the DVB-s remote receiver with
non DVB-s remote controls?
If yes, which ones?
One additional question:
Would it be possible to use more than the 21 buttons
with the DVB-s receiver and a custom remote control?
How to find out the frequency range the remote
Has anybody tried this?
the new DVB-S cards come with a remote control and I noticed that there
is a lirc driver in the latest DVB driver package.
- Does VDR work with this driver
- If yes, how
- Is it possible to use a different Remote Control or will it only
recognize it's own?
Main Index |