[vdr] Need help with Siemens DVB-C

I have installed a Siemens DVB-C cable card with the new cvs driver.
After I start the driver (make insmod) I can see a picture.
After this, I started VDR. During the keyboard setup, I can see a
channel. After the setup too, but if I try to switch to an other
channel, I can see for a second the picture and after this the
convergence logo. It seems the driver makes a reset.
Now I can so nothing. I can not kill vdr. I have to reboot.

What is the problem? Should I use a older driver with a dvb-c card?

Please help me. Thanks.

Marco

Home | Main Index | Thread Index