[vdr] Re: ARM crashed while cutting, VDR watchdog timer failed.

Hello Carsten,

> No, I have two 1.3 cards.

Strange. My 1.3 works perfectly well. Only the 2.1 doesn't.

> Other data: Duron 700 Mhz, 256MB RAM, Kernel 2.16.

Celeron 1000, 512 MB, 2.4.16 on a MSI 6368 all-in-one Board (PLE133T
chipset). I upgraded from my old K6II System because Samba-, NFS-, Imap-,
MySQL-, Apache-, Dialin-, DHCP-, Named-, ... AND vdr was definitely too much
for the old boy K6.

> I will look into the problem a little further as soon
> as I have a long enough gap between timer entries. ;-)

Same problem here ;-) The latest DVB CVS checkout contains some new firmware
stuff, as far as I have seen... But I don't want to restart at the moment...

> I still hope that I will find a workaround that allows
> stable cutting without regular ARM crashes.

I remember that I once tried cutting with my ARM-breaking (?) system just by
SVDRP commands. It worked fine, that's why I thought it had to be a problem
of lirc_hauppauge.

Regards,
Dirk

Home | Main Index | Thread Index