[vdr] which driver / vdr version should I use

Hello,

As there are several driver and vdr versions and some well known problems
like "channel switching", "ARM crash", that lead to a restart of vdr
(->broken recording) or even a state where the user has to reboot the
system manually, my question:

Which driver/vdr combination should I use that has least of this "heavy"
problems?

I use Suse 7.3, Kernel 2.4.9, two DVB cards and the system is a K6II-300.

P.S: Maybe one should create a html-page somewhere in the web that lists
all combinations and short "user test reports" that contain the main
problems with this combination?

Thanks and bye,
Uwe.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index