[vdr] Card Handling

Hi,

this saturday, I ran into an interesting situation. I have twi DVB-S
cards in my VDR system, that where connected to different outlets. Due
to heavy snowfall the signal was too low to receive anything on the
primary card. The secondary card worked fine (obviously better
connection), but due to the tuning problem on the primary card, VDR kept
restarting until I was able to switch to an encrypted channel where the
secondary card is needed.

Would it be posible to keep VDR running as long as there is ONE working
card? A warning that card X is not working would be nice too.

--
Falk Spitzberg
fspitzb@spitzberg.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index