[vdr] Re: why doesnt vdr name an instant recording with the information from the epg data?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Weingart" <matthias@pentax.boerde.de>
To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2002 10:44 AM
Subject: [vdr] Re: why doesnt vdr name an instant recording with the
information from the epg data?

> Showview needs VPS. And VPS is not available for vdr yet.
>
>         Matthias

I don't know exactly what is VPS, but I think the showview codes contain all
the needed information (except the channel number, that is different on
satellite and cable).
But I don't think that it is easier to type 8 or 10 digits than to type the
start and stop times.

BTW, I'm working on the EPG sent by Canal Satellite Numérique, Canal
Satelite Digital, Cyfra+, TelePiù and Canal Digitaal.
They give the EPG infos up to 7 days.

Jean-Claude

Home | Main Index | Thread Index