[vdr] Display scanning while access recordings

Hi,

i searched today in the sourcecode to insert a little new feature.
But i hate c or c++, so i cannot found where i must insert it.

Maybe someone can help me.

My Problem: I have a P133 with 4x80 GB HDD(Full), if a access the
recordings it will take a very long time that vdr display the
recordings.(i am not sure is the button is pressed or not)

So it whould be a very nice feature, if a go into recordings and vdr
writes on the OSD something like scanning...

Or if i watch a recorded film and press back, it would also display
scanning...

Have anyone a tip for me?

Thanks for all help.

--