[vdr] Re: Failing DVB-s card (any experience?)

Hi Klaus,

yes there is a DECT-phone in the house but it was ever since. The
antenna cable is definitley ok - I checked in two rooms and anlalog
reception is fine.

I moved the whole thing to my working room for analysis and the problem
persists.

As a last resort I soldered the SCART-connector for J2 and the picture
is still as bad. Different but unusable anyway.

Tomorrow I try to talk to a technician at Hauppauge. Let's see. I now
believe that Andreas Gebel was right with his suggestion that I somehow
killed an important part on the card by disconnecting the TV while the
system was running.

Thanks for your help. You are really eager in this list. I appreciate
this.

Bye, Benjamin

--
Benjamin Harling