[vdr] OT: Hifi-Case for sale

Hi all,

I know it is OT here and it would be easy for me to sell my case at ebay,
nevertheless I would like to offer my case here, where for me all begun ;-).

It is one of the cases, which is used for example by Klaus ;-).

Some facts:
- Case is OK, but used
  (exception: TURBO-LED is out of order but probably you wouldn't need
  it anyway or simply could repair it).
- Power Supply included (enough, but unfortunately unknown Watt)
- Black CD-ROM-Drive included (speed unknown, black painted)

Price/shipping/payment:
- 30 EUR plus shipping (should be something about 10 EUR)
- to be payed in advance and delivered immediately afterwards
- Germany only

So, if someone is interested in getting this case, simply contact me directly
via email (see below).

All the others: Sorry (!!!) if I waste your time with this mail.

CU
Norbert

Norbert Schmidt - D-47443 Moers - email: nschmidt-nrw@t-online.de