[vdr] EPG shows wrong programmes times

Hi,

my VDR machine crashed two days ago and the / and /etc partition got
damaged. I restored the system (slakware 8.0) and VDR and everything
else works fine again but the EPG.
The system time is set to UTC and 'date' shows me:
Fri Jan 4 12:49:38 UTC 2002
The EPG shows the correct system time, but the wrong starting time of
the different programmes, e.g.:

1 RTL                                                Fre 4.01 12:49
12:45    Skispringen: Top 50
13:45    Skispringen: Die Entscheidung

The correct output should be:

1 RTL                                                Fre 4.01 12:49
12:00    Punkt 12
13:00    Skispringen: Countdown
(13:45    Skispringen: Top 50)
(14:45    Skispringen: Die Entscheidung)
(...)

The EPG data is incorrect for all channels. I deleted epg.data and
restarted VDR but no effect.
I searched the mailing list for a hint about how to adjust the EPG times
but I wan't successful so far.

Any hint is greatly appreciated,

:-) Tobias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index