[vdr] Picture freezes on some channels

Hi List,

since 3 or 4 days, I have some problemes with my VDR-Box. If I switch to
PRO7, SAT1, Kabel1 or DSF the picture freezes after some seconds. VDR is
still responding. After another few seconds the driver is reloading and
it works again for some seconds... Other channels like RTL are working
without problemes.

I know, all channels that are not working are simmilar to that:

Pro-7:12480:v:0:27500:255:256;257:32:0:898
Sat.1:12480:v:0:27500:1791:1792:34:0:46

So, did they change s.th. on the transponder settings or may that be an
hardware probleme, for example with the dish or the lnb, because it is
so cold outside.

Many thanks for your answers.

Gruß
Conny