[vdr] Re: EPG shows wrong programmes times

On Friday,  4. January 2002 21:27, you wrote:
> O.k. I'm wrong, you're right. My system is set to local time. But
> nevertheless I still have the same problem.
> The time from the hardeware clock is o.k., so I syncronised the system
> clock with the hardware clock but no effect.
>
> I'm running out of ideas.

Is your timezone correctly set?

date should print something like:
Sam Jan  5 10:10:27 CET 2002

not:
Sam Jan  5 9:10:27 UTC 2002

Use yast or your distri's configuration tool to set it correctly.

Not sure what it does, but there is also an kernel-option "rt-clock in UTC",
maybe that's the fault...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index