[vdr] Teletext

                                         Roetgen, Sa 05.01.02 14:56

Hi,
is there a possiblity to decode teletext with vdr or is there an other
application to do that with a dvb card? Can I use alevt from the xawtv-
package with DVB-S and which modules do I have to load?

Thanks for any hints or URLs (I couldn't find anything answering my
question in the archive or with google)!

Andreas

Haupauge DVB-S Rev2.1 with current dvb driver (cvs), normaly used with vdr
(0.99pre1) and kvdr (0.42)
--
Andreas Hölscher, Buchenhain 8a, D-52159 Roetgen, Germany
(PGP ID: 1024/0x6AC897BB)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index