[vdr] page up/down in Menu screens

Hello,

Some things I noticed and should eventually be added/changed:

1. In the recordings list, we can scroll pagewise with the left/right
   buttons. This pagewise scrolling function is not working for the output
   text of a command of the command menu and should be added.

2. In  the  timer  list  I  cannot  scroll pagewise. And the left/right
   buttons  have  another  function. Maybe vdr should use the volume +/-
   keys in all cases for scrolling page up/down instead of left/right?
   That  would  have  the  additional  advantage that one usually has an
   "arrow  up"  and  "arrow down" for volume keys on a remote and that's
   more  intuitive  when  this  is page up/down in the menus than having
   left/right buttons for "up/down".

3. It  would  be nice to have the commands in the command menu numbered
   exactly like the numbering in the main menu, so that I can directly
   start a command with pressing a number button.

4. I   thought   about   if  a  temporary  entry  (like  "stop cutting
   process") in the main menu should be numbered. I think it should
   remain without a number, because then, a temporary entry is easily
   noticeable.

Bye, Uwe.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index