[vdr] AW: Re: Use VDR as an Internetbrowser ??

>Hello!
>
>It is not a big problem to render the teletext data to a mpeg stream. It is
>not realy a Stream. It is only one I-Frame (it lika a jpeg picture but not
>the same). Now i doesnt have time to extract the code that i only generate
>i frame. I hope in the next version of teletext i will update this to an
>internal generator or the driver developer tells me how i can write my
>uncompressed data thout the mpeg decoder or after the mpeg decoder into the
>ram before the DAC converter.
>A Internet browser on tv is a great idea but do you realy need this?

If I'd think that way I would have no VDR but a simple taperecorder ...
Sure, I do not need it, but it would be very comfortable. I use Internet
for many things, but first of all for gathering information and
entertainment.
And I watch TV because of the same things. So why not ? Putting these
things together lays very near. Think about it.

>cu
>
>Peter

Salaam

Home | Main Index | Thread Index