[vdr] Re: Quite all recording delete with AIO from 01.01...

> No idea why...

> The partition is reiserfs which I have unmounted now, any idea how to
> recover them?

so - i think now we have a big problem now !!!!!!!!

Look at the list - same problem here at my system 1 Day ago....
360 GB Video lost....

forget it ! i have tryed to recover my video-system - no chance - you only can
recover some single files but not a "whole filesystem"...

as i know itīs only possible to use it wit ext2

But i think now we have to search how this could happen ?

I donīt have the all in one patch - i only have the MP3 patch and the LCD patch...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index