[vdr] Re: OT: compact flash to ide adapter for embedded vdr

> There are lots of those adapters, but the prices are... well, let me say
> heterogeneous. Now I have found http://www.pcengines.com/ , they sell the
> cheapest version for 12 $, a more expensive one for 20 $. Just before I
> order: Does anyone know any Distributor of similar things in Germany, who
> sells those things at similar prices? Or - if not - does anyone else need
> such a converter?

Another Idea:
Since you might not have a harddisk in such a system you have to have a
file-server, and if you
have a fileserver you could use a network-card with boot-prom and configure
your fileserver to send
the operating-system to your vdr.

Just an idea.

byebye