[vdr] AW: Re: How to play ripped DVD mpeg data with vdr?

The SCART connector on Siemens DVB cards does not have sound out of the box.
Have a look into the manual and you'll see that you have to provide the
sound by plugging the 'TV AUDIO OUT' connectors into the 'AUDIO MAIN'
connector from the DVB card (This requires an adapter cable female mini-jack
to male CINCH). You can use an sound card inbetween if you want to. For that
purpose you may also want to use the internal 'LINE OUT' on the DVB (and
e.g. connect the 'TV AUDIO OUT' to the hifi set. The last option does not
require any adapter.

Cheers,
CR.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index