[vdr] Re: Demux AC3 from a recording

Hi!

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> did anyone ever try to author a dvd with a VDR recording ... If I try to
> demux the 2 audio tracks I only see one and no AC3 Track ??
>
> Can anybody help ??

I had a similar issue with a recording with 2 audio tracks, and Thomas
Heiligenmann posted a patch (1 weeks ago) for pes2aud_es, that added an option
for extracting another audio track.

I still have a problem with making a DVD, which is with the video: I extract the
video using pes2vid_es, but the authoring software does not want it because it
says the bitrate is too high (15000000).
Apparently, the "nominal" bitrate is set to 15000000.

Any idea how to change this parameter (it shouldn't be too difficult, just a
field in the header)?

Regards,
Michel

Home | Main Index | Thread Index